- In recent weeks, speculation about Apple’s plans to develop a car has heated up.
- “Project Titan” has resurfaced at a time when Tesla’s stock has surged, making it the most valuable car company in the world.
- Project Titan has endured a very up-and-down history, and Tesla’s history of volatility hardly makes it an inspiring example to follow.
- If Apple emulates Tesla, one of the best companies in the world could wreck its transportation ambitions.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In case you missed it, the Apple Car is back. In the past few weeks, both Reuters and Bloomberg have reported that something is up with what Apple is calling “Project Titan,” after years of starts and stops. There have even been confusing statements about a possible collaboration with Hyundai.
I don’t think Apple seriously wants to get into the auto…