- The RV trailer industry is booming, double what it was last year.
- Trailers cover a wide range of prices, but the Bowlus tops them all.
- It is worth it, with technology galore and lightweight efficiency.
The RV trailer industry is going nuts. It seems everybody is buying them. Let me throw some statistics at you:
- – Monthly RV shipments are up 49 percent year-on-year according to statistics from the RV Industry Association.
- – The industry moved more than 40,000 units in December alone.
- – Of those 40,000+ units, 36,504 were “conventional travel trailers” more or less like this one here. That’s about 10 times the number of motorhomes for the same period a year ago.
- – Total RV shipments last year were 430,412 units.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has struck a body blow to our nation in so many ways, but the RV industry has managed to provide a glimmer of…